Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FAS Results

So I kind of have mixed feelings about the FAS results. I got into 16.A48, the iHouse seminar. But I'm not in iHouse nor have I had any intention recently of being in iHouse. I did put it on my housing application, but since then, nothing. I thought you could only get into this if you were in iHouse and I put it on my seminar app because I was interested at that time in being in iHouse.

I am still interested in international development, but the other three FAS I signed up for are all completely hands on and I was so looking forward to trying something completely new and doing projects. To say the least, I am sort of bummed. I emailed someone at iHouse to ask about whether I am supposed to be in the seminar because I'm not in iHouse nor do I want to be a social member, but I just wasn't expecting this one.

Nonetheless, I am still looking forward to MIT, but I am starting to freak out. I'm nervous about meeting people, getting dorm stuff (traversing the city to various stores), where I'll end up living, how classes will go, whether I'll be able to take Czech, how I match up in rowing, everything I guess.

No comments: