Monday, August 25, 2008

FPOP/Orientation

I have never been so busy in my life. FUP was really fun. I met 50 awesome people, and we may not be best best friends, but I have probably 45 people I am comfortable going up to and talking to. It would take a really long time to explain it all, and it's midnight right now, but I'll try and post it later. But to say we did community service, skits, late nights and it lasted from 7am to 1am.

Orientation is also crazy. Events happening around the clock, at every dorm and more than that. I think I am going to enter the housing lottery for Burton Connor, and if I don't get it, I'll stay in New House. I was excited about looking at German House, but it isn't that exciting, and all the freshman who speak German are leaving because no one speaks German. Seriously like 5 out of 24 people actually speak German. But anyway, this is just a small update, more to come later.

No comments: